Thank you for supporting Scotland's original, independent brewery. Due to COVID19, our normal delivery is 48 hours, but there may be some disruption due to factors outside our control.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Welcome to the Broughton Ales website! Broughton Ales Limited operates the website ‘www.broughtonales.co.uk’. The term ‘Broughton Ales Ltd’. or ‘our’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at: 15 Atholl Crescent, Edinburgh, EH3 8HA, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is SC159755, registered in Scotland. Our VAT number is 659200929.
LEGAL DRINKING AGE
To view and access this website, you must be of legal drinking age in the country where you are viewing the site. If you are not, do not enter this site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By continuing to browse this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be obliged by the following terms and conditions of use. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, consumer, viewer of our website. The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• We might change the Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you.
• We nor any third party provide any guarantees as to the precision, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information may contain errors; inaccuracies or incorrect information and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• We are not liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the website maybe be suspended due to maintenance, either temporality or permanently without notice.
• Your use of the any materials or information on this website is at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets yours requirements.
• This website may also include links to other websites which are provided for your convenience. The Company has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability.
• If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
• You may not misuse the website including hacking. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• The copyright and intellectual property rights and all material on our website is owned by our company. Without limitation, the trademarks, logos, labels, pump clip images, keg badges, bottle designs and images associated with Broughton Ales ltd. are owned by the company.
• No material from this site may be copied, used, published, updated, posted or taken without prior written consent of the company.
• Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. The Company retains the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms and Conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
ONLINE SHOP - PRICES, PAYMENT & REFUNDS
• You are at least 18 years old and can provide proof of age upon request
• You are a resident of the United Kingdom
• Prices are valid at the time of order.
• Full payment must be made prior to despatch of the products, by credit or debit card.
• In the event of non-authorisation of payment by your card issuer you will receive an on screen notification and your order will not be processed.
• All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rate and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right to amend prices without notice from time to time.
• The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus delivery charges.
• By completing the process for an on-line order you are confirming that the credit/debit card being used for the transaction(s) is yours.
• All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to, or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
• We do not offer a refund policy.