TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
By continuing to browse this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be obliged by the following terms and conditions of use. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, consumer, viewer of our website. The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- We may change the Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page. You should check the website from time to time to review the current legal notice and make sure you’re up to speed with the current T&C’s.
- We, nor any third party provide any guarantees as to the precision, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information may contain errors; inaccuracies or incorrect information and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We are not liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the website may be suspended due to maintenance, either temporarily or permanently without notice.
- Your use of any materials or information on this website is at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your requirements.
- This website may from time to time include links to other websites which are provided for your convenience. The Company has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control nor is responsible for these websites or their content or availability.
- If your use of material on the website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- Misuse of the website including hacking is forbidden. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Gift voucher are redeemable against Broughton products on the Broughton Ales website or at the brewery shop
- Valid for 12 months
- No discounts can be applied when using gift voucher
- One use only
- Purchase must be equivalent or higher value than the gift voucher as no change will be given
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash
- The copyright and intellectual property rights and all material on our website is owned by our company. Without limitation, the trademarks, logos, labels, pump clip images, keg badges, bottle designs and images associated with Broughton Ales ltd. are owned by the company.
- No material from this site may be copied, used, published, updated, posted or taken without prior written consent of the company.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. The Company retains the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms and Conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.