Thank you for supporting Scotland's original, independent brewery.
Normally, orders are delivered within 48 hours but due to COVID-19 it may take a little longer.
When buying beer from our online shop you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions. A full copy of our Terms & Conditions are available on request.
- You must be at least 18 years old and can provide proof of age upon request.
- Due to the nature of the goods, the courier will not be able to leave your order in a safe place. Someone over 18 years of age must be available to receive the goods and sign for if required.
Orders are shipped via courier.
- Orders are dispatched the next working day.
- If there is no one available to accept delivery, our courier will leave a card with instructions of how to arrange re-delivery of your item. If you fail to contact our courier within 48 hours, the item will be returned to us.
- Prices are valid at the time of order.
- By completing the online order, you are confirming that the credit/debit card you are using for the transaction belongs to you.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to, or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- In the event of non-authorisation of payment by your card issuer, you will receive an on-screen notification and your order will not be processed.
- Delivery charge is included in the total cost of your order. (mainland UK only)
- All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rate and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right to amend prices without notice from time to time.
- We do not offer a refund policy.
- We cannot be held responsible for disruption to shipping caused by industrial disputes, weather, damaged goods, no one being available to receive shipment or any other actions outside of our direct control.
- We reserve the right to ship products at a later date (up to 28 days after purchase) where the product ordered is not in stock at the time of purchase. In this situation you will be contacted by a member of our team and offered a full refund instead of delivery or the choice of an alternative product.
- If the goods arrive damaged, please refuse delivery and contact us. The items will be returned to us and we will send a replacement or offer a refund as soon as possible.
Pricing includes delivery to mainland UK. For other geographies, a courier surcharge will apply. Broughton Ales reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee for items shipped to remote areas or orders that have been undercharged for shipping. We will contact customers directly about any additional delivery charges as soon as possible. We will offer a full refund if these charges are not satisfactory.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Welcome to the Broughton Ales website! Broughton Ales Limited operates the website ‘www.broughtonales.co.uk’. The term ‘Broughton Ales Ltd’. or ‘our’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at: Main Street, Broughton, ML12 6HQ United Kingdom. Our company registration number is SC159755, registered in Scotland. Our VAT number is 659200929.
LEGAL DRINKING AGE
To view and access this website, you must be of legal drinking age in the country where you are viewing the site. If you are not, please do not enter this site.